Sunday, December 2, 2012

The Start of Something New



Procrastination - 'To delay or put off doing something'

This is what I have been doing alot of....To blog or not to blog?  As you can see I've decided on the former.  I plan to share all my quilting adventures and designs.  I hope you'll come along for the ride.

My first post wouldn't be complete without a photo of my sewing companion and fabric thief.
This is Oscar - clown, chair thief and loyal companion.


and some georgeous new fabric purchases from Blueberries

That wasn't so hard...until next time

Rachael x

4 comments:

  1. Wow..your blogspot looks great...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey this is very clever! Well done, I shall have to be a follower for sure, especially since Oscar is going to feature strongly. Lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merci pour ce joli blog et léchouilles à Oscar !!! c'est un bouvier bernois ?
    Belle semaine

    ReplyDelete